in Your DNA
Hi, I’m Teri.
As a professional genealogist, I focus on connecting generations young and old.
Whether you’re looking into your family history or curious about your DNA testing results, I can help you understand the science and unravel the story.
Perhaps you’ve already done a little digging but have run into roadblocks along the way. I can help you break down the barriers and dig deeper. In fact, I specialize in finding the missing pieces to hard-to-crack relationship puzzles.
I work closely with my clients to answer any questions and provide thorough explanations along the way. I pride myself on offering professional genealogical research with a personal touch.
You don’t have to live with unanswered questions.
I have helped hundreds of people connect with their past and present in ways they never thought possible. View the Services page to find a more detailed list of my offerings or contact me for a consultation.
- Trying to locate your ancestors?
- Trying to determine the country or town your ancestors came from?
- Do you qualify for a lineage society – DAR, SAR or Mayflower?
- Don’t know how to start and want a consultation on your research?
- Have you done a DNA test but don’t know how to use the results?
- Are you wondering how DNA testing can help you resolve questions about your ancestral lines?
Adoptee DNA Assistance
- Need help searching for a birth parent?
- Completed DNA testing, now what?
- Looking to have your family pedigree constructed?
Lectures & Workshops
- Getting started with genetic genealogy
- Using a genealogical site
- How to use the Leeds Method or Quick and Dirty Trees
- Tailor a topic for your organization